Powered by the company's high-performing accelerator chips, the AI-X full-stack solution, says the company, benefits SMEs by accelerating AI product turnaround time, maximizing on-chip resource utilization, minimizing CPU runtime, boosting performance efficiency, and reducing power consumption by leveraging GTI Networks (GNet) and holistic HW-SW optimization. It is suited for applications including edge-AI vision devices, consumer electronics, AI-camera sensors, and automotive.
"For smart devices - such as IoTs, smartphones, autonomous vehicles and many other platforms and end-point devices - to reach their maximum potential edge AI co-processing is imperative," says Dr. Manouchehr Rafie, Vice President of Advanced Technologies at Gyrfalcon. "AI-X combines an end-to-end HW and SW solution for quickly deploying your data, tasks, AI custom model, algorithm design and chip implementation challenges on the AI devices equipped with the GTI high-performing chips. These AI edge devices benefit from the AI-X higher performance, improved privacy, reduced bandwidth and latency, less CPU computational load, efficient energy use and less BOM cost."
Benefits of AI-X, says the company, include the following:
- Vision-based solution for AI chip design challenges
- Customized model conversion (MDK)
- Minimizing CPU utilization/runtime (Over 3x CPU Saving)
- Maximizing on-chip resource utilization (>90%)
- Enhanced performance efficiency (by 5x)
- Reduced latency during inferencing
- Chip-level optimization & model pruning
- Quantization-aware training
- Per-layer quantization and parameter optimization
For more, see the AI-X product brochure .