Curiosity Smart Video Analytics , says the company, is a highly adaptable solution that delivers automated alerts and advanced video analytics technology. It integrates data, video sources, and existing video assets, and leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to "deliver actionable insights for more agile responses."
"Together with technologies from Hitachi Vantara and Ericsson, our Curiosity Smart Video Analytics technology is enabling the transformation of critical security operations – from government to enterprises – with the power of AI and IoT to generate intelligence that can be acted upon faster and with more accuracy," says Ivo Rook, senior vice president of IoT and product development at Sprint. "According to research, humans miss out on more than 90% of video activities after manual monitoring. We're automating workflow and enabling the visualization of distinct events with unprecedented precision to improve public safety and overall security for a variety of entities."
Curiosity Smart Video Analytics is offered as providing the following features:
- Complete view. The Curiosity Smart Video Analytics solution integrates various unrelated systems, IoT sensors, massive amounts of data, diverse video sources, and existing video assets.
- Easily trigger alerts. The solution leverages advanced analytics capabilities, like AI, to analyze video data in real time.
- Improve operations. Features like people counter, activity visualizer, and queue detector analyze customer actions as they pass through specific spaces, ultimately increasing profit, reducing shrinkage and providing a better understanding of customer interests.
- Future around the corner:
- Intrusion /object detection leveraging privacy protection video analytics, intelligent processing at the edge, and 3D lidar that gains anonymous yet granular insights that contributes to a structured overview of all persons and things moving through a defined area
- Predictive crime analytics
- Digital archive
- Geospatial visualization
- Parking space analyzer
- Traffic analyzer
- Vehicle counter
- Direction controller
With Curiosity IoT, says the company, it is ideally suited to lead into the future of smart video analytics with 5G-enabled video cameras and near real-time insights from