- and issue request-for-proposals.
- Equipment vendors can upload pre-integrated components accessing a new sales channel.
- Reactor designers can leverage balance-of-plant engineering work.
- Investors can evaluate project economics.
- And governments can pre-certify a license to streamline development.
"The goal of the project is to accelerate the development of nuclear power, offering the world an affordable alternative to fossil fuels," says Kugelmass.
The organization has also announced $3 million in venture capital funding to spin out Last Energy, a for-profit entity to connect private capital with international energy development opportunities. The funding round was led by Silicon Valley's First Round Capital.