Wi-Fi 6 provides additional connectivity improvements, including symmetric multi-gigabit uploads and downloads, lower latency, increased capacity, and improved power efficiency. NXP’s new range of products is intended to bring those benefits to a much wider range of products and can provide up to 4x performance improvement, better range, improved battery life and greater connection reliability.
The Wi-Fi 6 portfolio highlights include
• 4x4 and 8x8-stream solutions with integrated Bluetooth 5 for home and enterprise access solutions (88W9064, 88W9068)
• Concurrent Dual Wi-Fi 2x2+2x2 + Bluetooth 5 AEC-Q100 qualified solutions purpose-built for automotive applications (88Q9098)
• Concurrent Dual Wi-Fi 2x2+2x2 + Bluetooth 5 solutions for multimedia streaming and consumer access applications (88W9098)
• IoT-focused 2x2 WiFi 6 + Bluetooth 5 optimized for cost and power
• NXP’s RF front-end solutions portfolio based on SiGe technology can scale Wi-Fi 6 capabilities from low-to-high-end applications, including 1x1, 2x2, 4x4 and 8x8 MIMO solutions in a small 3 mm x 4 mm module.