The MIT-E Performance (MIT-E P f) software, says the company, meets all requirements for IoT platform performance testing and can verify platform performance up to 10 million IoT devices and one million IoT messages per second.
"MachNation is entering a new phase by launching performance testing software for IoT platforms and solutions," says said Steve Hilton, President, MachNation. "MIT-E P f will revolutionize the way enterprises design, procure, and test IoT platforms. No longer will enterprises need to rely on IoT vendors' claims about the scalability of their solutions."
MIT-E P f offers the following features:
- Purpose-built for IoT. MIT-E P f simulates real-world IoT message flows while identifying and tracking every message.
- Scalable, cloud native, and API based. MIT-E P f scales to match customer needs while systematically orchestrating the spin-up and spin-down processes.
- Template driven. Customers can use MachNation's pre-designed, best-in-class templates or easily design custom test templates in MIT-E P f.
- Open data and analytics. MachNation developers and data scientists have built a MIT-E P f reporting and big data engine that delivers native analytics reports and easily makes data available for customers' business intelligence (BI) tools.
- Operated and managed by IoT experts at MachNation. MIT-E P f is supported by developers and testers at MachNation who use IoT platforms daily.
Enterprises, service providers, and IoT platform vendors, says the company, now have an independent, accurate, and reproducible way to measure IoT performance without impacting their deployments in the field. The company says it designed MIT-E P f to deliver "groundbreaking" accuracy while ensuring that enterprise production deployments are isolated from the testing process.
MachNation can deploy MIT-E P f on-premise or in the cloud. Leveraging serverless microservices and containerized load generation, says the company, it has created an infrastructure as code (IaC) tool that can test even the most dynamic and scalable IoT platform. With four performance categories, 20 performance tests, and 67 metrics