- intuitive, centralized management dashboard allowing IT to centralize management of all network functions.
- Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) - uses automated policy enforcement and network segmentation over a single network fabric to dramatically simplify network access for users, devices and things.
- Network Data Platform and Assurance - an analytics platform that efficiently categorizes and correlates the vast amount of data running on the network and uses machine learning to turn it into predictive analytics, business intelligence, and actionable insights.
- Encrypted Traffic Analytics - using Cisco's Talos cyber intelligence and machine learning to analyze metadata traffic patterns, the network can identify the fingerprints of known threats even in encrypted traffic, without decrypting it and impacting data privacy.
- Catalyst 9000 Switching Portfolio - a new family of switches built from the ground up for the new realities of the digital era, centered on the demands of mobility, cloud, IoT and security.
- Software Subscription - when purchasing the new Catalyst 9000 family of switches, customers will access the DNA software capabilities by subscription, either via pre-bundled Cisco ONE software suites or a-la-carte components.
- DNA Services - a new portfolio of advisory, implementation, optimization and technical services that leverage Cisco's experience, best practices and tools.
- Developer Center - a new DevNet DNA Developer Center with resources to help developers and IT professionals create network-powered applications and integrate them within their IT systems and workflows.
The Catalyst 9300 and 9500 are available this month (June), with the rest scheduled to become available in the coming months and into November.
IBM, Cisco collaborate on cybercrime
Cisco ParStream could define IoT analytics standards, says research firm
Cisco IoT System simplifies managing connected devices
Cisco to buy IoT startup for $1.4 billion
Making sense of big data with graph technology, machine learning