- as parameters from the Engine Control Unit (ECU), as recorded directly from the vehicle data bus. Connects to an OBD-II port for passenger vehicles or a J1939 port for heavy-duty vehicles and construction assets.
- Connectivity, hosting and location services: Dedicated GPS combined with the latest LTE Cat-M1 cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity for secure blockchain transactions and smart-contract processing.
- Nine-axis inertial motion sensor: Built-in nine-axis inertial sensor for recording acceleration, incline, vibration, G-forces, and other detailed in-transit data on vehicle usage.
- Built-in environmental sensors: Sensors for barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity all provide context to vehicle operating conditions.
- Hosted services provide flexible blockchain platform support: Supports BigchainDB and Ethereum as well as Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Sawtooth frameworks.
Blocklet TVA is now available for real-world pilots and new product development.
Infineon, XAIN team to bring blockchain into the car
Porsche is the first to implement blockchain in the car
Blockchain starter kit helps companies adopt distributed ledger tech
Carmakers, suppliers launch open mobility blockchain initiative
New chip connects blockchain to industrial IoT devices