Neuton is offered as an auto machine learning (ML) solution with resulting models that are self-growing and learning. According to the company, it is more effective than any other framework and non-neural algorithm currently available.
"Neuton makes AI available to everyone and augments human ingenuity," says Blair Newman, Chief Technology Officer at Bell Integrator USA, "which will have a transformative impact on economy, every industry, scientific breakthroughs, and the quality of our and future generations everyday life through wider usage and adoption of artificial intelligence. We believe that intelligence makes the world a better place."
Neuton uses its own proprietary algorithm and is claimed to be as effective with small datasets as with large ones. Offered as an alternative to using AI/Auto ML solutions that assess and build models using various non-neural algorithms and neural network frameworks to find the best solution to any given problem, Neuton grows the best model automatically, the company says.
Unique characteristics of the resulting models include the following:
- Self-growing and learning – there is no need to work on layers and neurons, just prepare a dataset and a model will be grown automatically.
- Requires fewer training samples
- 10-100 times smaller than those built with existing frameworks and non-neural algorithms
- 10-100 times faster than those built by competitors
- 10-100 times less in neurons than those currently on the market
- So compact and fast that they work on microcontrollers, smartphones etc.
- Results in no overfitting
- Far fewer absolute and relative errors in the validation samples than those built by competitors
- The highest accuracy on a given dataset in comparison to the other solutions on the market
- Easy to use – users don’t need scientific or AI backgrounds; only basic technical skills are required
According to the company, benchmark tests verify that Neuton outperforms competitors by several orders of magnitude. Initially, Neuton will only be available as an Enterprise version to perform AI projects on premises.